The 5 Pieces That Every Man Needs In His Wardrobe
1. 🙋♂️A deconstructed blazer. Why? They are timeless, flattering and goes with pretty much everything.
2. 👖A pair of flat-front trousers in grey/navy. Choose a blended fabric mix for maximum comfort and versatility.
3. 👕 A denim/chambray shirt has long been a wardrobe staple for both men and women and this updated version from Reiss gives a modern twist with it’s double pocket detail.
4. 👟 Box fresh white trainers: There’s nothing better than box-fresh white trainers and they’re the perfect way to deconstruct a more formal outfit. Think of wearing your suit as separates and pairing your slim-fit grey trousers with a pair of classic Stan Smith inspired kicks.
5. 🥾 Boots: No self-respecting man should ever be without a pair of go-to boots in his wardrobe. This black pair tick all the boxes. If you’re getting boots in only one colour, make sure its black.